MENAGEMENT THE GLOBAL BUSINESS ORIGIN
Foreign produces capacity are expanding technology using transnational companies much intensive then they use investigations and developing in form of foreign resources. Transnational companies are moving technology very often through the people, organization properties, different half-product and final products, in case that their set of production is very extensive. We can say that transnational companies have merged, and registered foreign information connected with technologies or with researches, so, transnational companies are laying the innovation calms to the national markets. In this way, technologies, what are expanding to the foreign markets (from the mother company to the branch offices) are in rush and trey are asking to be part of transnational set.
2. Business Dey, Mastering global business, April, 1999.
3. Daniels J. D., Radebaugh., L H., International business environments and operations, 8, ed., 1998.
4. Leontiades, J.C., Managing the Global Enterprise: Compenting in the Information Age, Financial Times, Prentice Fall, 2001.
5. Jeapmr, J.C., Rhoen,P.A., International trade a business perspective, Netherlands, Open University, 1996.
6. Ohme, К., Managing in a Borderless Word, Hardvard Business Review (05/06), 1990.
7. Scholte J.A.,Globalization a critical introduction, New York, 2000.
8. Thompson, A..A.,Stricklans III, J:A.,Gamble, E.J., Strateški menadzment – u potrazi za konkurentskom prednošću, četrnaesto izdanje, MATE, Zagreb, 2008.
9. Dess, G.G., Lumpkin, T.G., Eisner, B.A., Strategijski menadžement- teorija i slučajevi, treće izdanje, Data status, 2007.
10. Fatehi K., International Management / A Cross Curtural and Funtional Perspektive, Prentice Hall International Inc.1996.
Copyright (c) 2010 BizInfo (Blace) Journal of Economics, Management and Informatics
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.