When we want to explain in a good and reasonable manner how the Internet operates and functions, we should clearly emphasize that it is a completely informal and open media. On the Internet, information (data) flow freely and if they are freely flowing and accessible, the aim is to for everyone to be able to send their information to the world. Many would say that it is a true Democracy in every respect. However, unfortunately, it looks more like a complete anarchy. More and more Internet users interpret that freedom, or anonymity, which provides a "global network" in a completely wrong way. These people make use of the Internet services in such a way that inflicts major damage not only to other Internet users, but also to large organizations and systems that operate in the "network". Taking into account the importance of the security of electronic mail, the negative effects of abuse and ways of protecting Electronic junk mail are analyzed in this paper.
2. Beal, V., 2006. How to Defend Yourself Against Identity Theft. online (01.09.2006.) Dostupno na:
3. Ellison, C., Schneier, B. 2000. Ten risks of PKI: What you’re not being told about public key infrastructure. Computer Security Journal. 16(1), pp. 1-7.
4. Matijašević, J., Spalević, Z., Ignjatijević, S., 2012. Vrste internet prevara - pojam, značaj i uticaj na ekonomske i moralne aspekte društvene zajednice. Međunarodni naučno-stručni simpozijum Infoteh-Jahorina. Jahorina, Bosna i Hercegovina, 21-23 Mart 2012. Vol. 11, Mart 2012. Istočno Sarajevo: Elektrotehnički fakultet Istočno Sarajevo.
5. Menezes, A., Van Oorschot, P., Vanstone, S. 1996. Handbook of Applied Cryptography. New York: CRC Press.
6. Microsoft, 2014. Email and web scams: How to help protect yourself. online Dostupno na:
7. National Cyber Security Alliance. ID Theft, Fraud & Victims of Cybercrime. online Dostupno na:
8. Federal Trade Commission, U.S. Department of Education, 2010. Preventing Online Identity Theft. online Dostupno na:
9. Federal Bureau of Investigation, 2013. Identity Theft. online Dostupno na:
Copyright (c) 2014 BizInfo (Blace) Journal of Economics, Management and Informatics
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.