AN APPROACH TO PERSONNEL SELECTION BASED ON SWARA AND WASPAS METHODS
Human resource management is consisted of all activities that are aimed at ensuring continuous development, satisfying the needs of employees, motivation and retention of employees within the company along with achievement of their goals in an effective manner. Development plan of human resource management in the company is created in accordance with the strategic objectives of the company. Human resource management in the company also has its most important integrative component that is reflected in attracting and retaining employees who possess certain skills and competencies. Therefore, process of recruitment and selection occupies a very important role in the management of human resources. This manuscript propose one approach to problem of personnel selection based on the use of SWARA and WASPAS method. In order to demonstrate efficiency and applicability of the proposed approach, a numerical example is conducted.
2. Beale, J., Deraison, R., Meer, H., Temmingh, R., & Walt, C. V. D. 2004. Nessus network auditing. Syngress Publishing.
3. Hug, G., & Giampapa, J. A. 2012. Vulnerability assessment of AC state estimation with respect to false data injection cyber-attacks. IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 3(3), 1362-1370.
4. Krštenić, A. 2016. The application of cyber intelligence analysis in countering contemporary challenges, risks and threats. II međunarodna naučno-stručna konferencija bezbednost i krizni menadžment – teorija i praksa bezbednost za budućnost – 2016, pp. 171-177.
5. Morein, W. G., Stavrou, A., Cook, D. L., Keromytis, A. D., Misra, V., & Rubenstein, D. 2003 October. Using graphic turing tests to counter automated DDoS attacks against web servers. In Proceedings of the 10th ACM conference on Computer and communications security (pp. 8-19). ACM.
6. Rogers, R. (Ed.). 2011. Nessus network auditing. Elsevier.
7. Vieira, M., Antunes, N., & Madeira, H. 2009. Using web security scanners to detect vulnerabilities in web services. In Dependable Systems & Networks, 2009. DSN'09. IEEE/IFIP International Conference on (pp. 566-571). IEEE.
8. Von Solms, R., & Van Niekerk, J. 2013. From information security to cyber security. Computers & Security, 38, 97-102.
9. Tenable, 2018. Nessus Professional [online] Tenable, Available at:
10. Acunetix, 2018. Web Server Security and Database Server Security [online] Acunetix, Available at: