APPLICATION FORMS OF ELECTRONIC BANKING IN PRACTICE
This article will introduce you to the online bank, giving meaning, functions, forms and benefits of e-banking. Technological innovations and competition among existing banking organicajama, affected the bank offer and deliver a wider range of banking products and services through the Internet. Through the work presented forms of electronic banking which are used in practice, allowing companies and individuals to perform banking transactions without visiting the bank. Thus, net banking, is now more the norm rather than the exception in many developed countries due to the fact that this is the cheapest way of providing banking services.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Once the manuscript is accepted for publication, authors shall transfer the copyright to the Publisher. If the submitted manuscript is not accepted for publication by the journal, all rights shall be retained by the author(s).
Authors grant to the Publisher the following rights to the manuscript, including any supplemental material, and any parts, extracts or elements thereof:
- the right to reproduce and distribute the Manuscript in printed form, including print-on-demand;
- the right to produce prepublications, reprints, and special editions of the Manuscript;
- the right to translate the Manuscript into other languages;
- the right to reproduce the Manuscript using photomechanical or similar means including, but not limited to photocopy, and the right to distribute these reproductions;
- the right to reproduce and distribute the Manuscript electronically or optically on any and all data carriers or storage media – especially in machine readable/digitalized form on data carriers such as hard drive, CD-Rom, DVD, Blu-ray Disc (BD), Mini-Disk, data tape – and the right to reproduce and distribute the Article via these data carriers;
- the right to store the Manuscript in databases, including online databases, and the right of transmission of the Manuscript in all technical systems and modes;
- the right to make the Manuscript available to the public or to closed user groups on individual demand, for use on monitors or other readers (including e-books), and in printable form for the user, either via the internet, other online services, or via internal or external networks.