QUALITY AS FACTOR OF THE INCREASE OF ECONOMY COMPETITIVENESS AND THE PRESERVATION OF LIVING ENVIRONMENT
The significance of the quality which as a factor of competitiveness has been in the very focus of economic theory and practice since the 60’s of 20th century doesn’t abate at the beginnings of 21st either.The interest in the quality is more and more increasing on the side of supply as well as on the side of demand. Moreover, the quality in contemporary business conditions is believed to be a survival and developement factor of every company which essentially determines competitive capability, efficiency and vitality of economy as a whole. Companies are becoming more and more responsible and they are manufacturing eco-products which contribute to the preservation of the living environment and the increase of economy competitiveness in general.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Once the manuscript is accepted for publication, authors shall transfer the copyright to the Publisher. If the submitted manuscript is not accepted for publication by the journal, all rights shall be retained by the author(s).
Authors grant to the Publisher the following rights to the manuscript, including any supplemental material, and any parts, extracts or elements thereof:
- the right to reproduce and distribute the Manuscript in printed form, including print-on-demand;
- the right to produce prepublications, reprints, and special editions of the Manuscript;
- the right to translate the Manuscript into other languages;
- the right to reproduce the Manuscript using photomechanical or similar means including, but not limited to photocopy, and the right to distribute these reproductions;
- the right to reproduce and distribute the Manuscript electronically or optically on any and all data carriers or storage media – especially in machine readable/digitalized form on data carriers such as hard drive, CD-Rom, DVD, Blu-ray Disc (BD), Mini-Disk, data tape – and the right to reproduce and distribute the Article via these data carriers;
- the right to store the Manuscript in databases, including online databases, and the right of transmission of the Manuscript in all technical systems and modes;
- the right to make the Manuscript available to the public or to closed user groups on individual demand, for use on monitors or other readers (including e-books), and in printable form for the user, either via the internet, other online services, or via internal or external networks.