TOURIST GUIDE – KEY ROLE IN TRAVEL AGENCY WORK
Travel Agency has been and remains the essence of tourism business. The working process in the travel agency allows you to perform tasks and economic and social functions. The quality of the execution of most tasks depends on the employee’s personnel - human labor. Without successfully given services there are no satisfied tourists, and tourists which are satisfied represent the initiator of an efficient operation and development of tourist agencies. Tourist guide is the staff without we cannot imagine the performance of travel arrangement. This is why a special accent in this paper is dedicated to a tourist guide.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Once the manuscript is accepted for publication, authors shall transfer the copyright to the Publisher. If the submitted manuscript is not accepted for publication by the journal, all rights shall be retained by the author(s).
Authors grant to the Publisher the following rights to the manuscript, including any supplemental material, and any parts, extracts or elements thereof:
- the right to reproduce and distribute the Manuscript in printed form, including print-on-demand;
- the right to produce prepublications, reprints, and special editions of the Manuscript;
- the right to translate the Manuscript into other languages;
- the right to reproduce the Manuscript using photomechanical or similar means including, but not limited to photocopy, and the right to distribute these reproductions;
- the right to reproduce and distribute the Manuscript electronically or optically on any and all data carriers or storage media – especially in machine readable/digitalized form on data carriers such as hard drive, CD-Rom, DVD, Blu-ray Disc (BD), Mini-Disk, data tape – and the right to reproduce and distribute the Article via these data carriers;
- the right to store the Manuscript in databases, including online databases, and the right of transmission of the Manuscript in all technical systems and modes;
- the right to make the Manuscript available to the public or to closed user groups on individual demand, for use on monitors or other readers (including e-books), and in printable form for the user, either via the internet, other online services, or via internal or external networks.